# Mili # 1984 - Those Small Hours

19:43

And yet I don't have my computer in its full operation.
This couple pic I made right before I got another black screen, but this time I don't know why, I wasn't able to log in. A neighboor changed my computer to VGA and now I can log in, thought I couldn't take pics and after sent a note to all my sponsors and managers, I realized I can take mid res pics but I just can't stand shadows...which means yay photos, but for now my love will be green chromakey for a couple of days xD
It makes me really upset and I hope you understand that til next week I won't be posting too much stuff right because this limitations. But I just found a new technician who already played SL and knows about its demands so I hope I'll be back in all my glory soon lol
# Mili # 1984
*Boots: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Piggy Boots w HUD by beanster Potato
*Dress: Kaithleen's Ups! Zipper Fail Dress - Black by zlyskritek (@ Mesh Body Addicts)
Ring: Gossamer Jewellery - MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver by Maxi Gossamer
Hair: Beusy/$$$: Gold Pin Doobie Wrap [Add Me] by colorless (@ Très Chic)
*Skin+appliers: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Venus v1 by izara zuta (@ Pastel Goth Fair)
*Pose 1st Pic: !bang - background story by luna jubilee (@ Men Only Monthly)
*Poses 2nd Pic: *Eternal Dream* Iris 02 by Fata Boa (@ Boho Culture Fair)
# Mili # 1984
✉ Location: Ironwood Hills
More info on Basics tab
..........

You Might Also Like

0 comentários