# Mili # Special Edition - 100K Views/Thanks all!!!

18:34

capture-20140817-182114

I think there's no better time to thank all the people who comes to visit us, the wonderful sponsors who make all so much easier for us, all the amazing creators who turn this SL community a better place to walk around with all they can imagine for us!
In this year and a half I learnt so much I couldn't even ever imagined. But my focus always been help people, make my pictures better for a pleasant view, and trough all this I made some wonderful friends - creators, another bloggers and public.
My sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart to each one of you - you're the reason I keep this journey and come to blog everyday.

Let's keep the party on \o/

Xoxo, Mili Miklos ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comentários